Thursday, September 17, 2009

My top 6 list...

Well hello there! 


Today is my 50th birthday, and I decided to go on a fantasy buying spree online! What would I buy from my friends, if I had the money? Well, you know me, I'm not letting cyber dust collect under MY mouse!
So, I went lookin'.


Now, these are in no particular order, but I love 'em all!


Drumm roll please!........


1.Sushiboofay's... Cat Plate
2. Udderlygoodstuf...Sterling Silver Cluster Cuff  Bracelet Navajo A. Jake
3. mommytoaaj...Blue & White Bowls
4. galleriagifts...Texas Lone Star Purse
5. elisia... Sapphire Blue Heart Shaped Brooch
6. fireangelstreasurechest...Infinite Stars Quilt Patterns
This concludes my list of things i would buy. i hope you agree with me. You all have a god day, 'cause I sure am!  Happy birthday to me; Happy Birthday to me...LOL!


Shell

1 comment:

Maria Soto Robbins said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Have a wonderful day!
Maria