Wednesday, September 16, 2009

More About the Bling My Bra Campaign!

You're going to get sick of hearing me talk about this before October is over but... October is National Breast Cancer Awareness month and while my little band of "bra artists" has happily created bras for me to sell so we can donate the proceeds to the Susan G Komen Foundation, WHAT are you going to do to help??? (well first, go look at the pretty, funny, imaginative bras they made...

This one is the Boston eBay Live 2008 Bra

It's from Fireangel on eBay

And this one is our "Racing for a Cure" Bra (by KDMoretti of KDMoreCrafts on Ebay)


This one is called "STRIKE OUT BREAST CANCER"

AND THESE - start with the Bra I personally call "COMIC RELIEF" and runs through the rest that I have right here already. When More arrive I'll make a new slide show. BUT....





Back to the Question - WHAT are YOU going to do to help?? Well you can come to my eBay store from September 24, 2009 on and Bid on one or more of these gorgeous creations - http://www.depressionglasswarehouse.com/ AND!! you can be Proactive and turn yourself, your Twitter ID and your ebay/bonanzle/etsy backgrounds and website pages, and blog pages PINK for October to support BREAST CANCER AWARENESS!

No comments: