This event is held on June 23 & June 24th, with two full days of fun and informative learning experience for all new or old eBay sellers.
The group has again found special rates of $89.00 per night at the Paris Hotel, where this event will be held. Registration discount rates are from June 20th - June 25th. Spend the whole week in Vegas, or register for June 22nd - June 24th at the Paris Hotel Registration Link, or call: 1-800-266-5687 and use the group code SPEBA0 (last character is a zero).
Must register first for the eBay Radio Talk 7th Anniversary Party before registering for the hotel. Another full two days is only a few weeks away.
Here is a list of great speakers that are lined up.
John Lawson - Making Your Business on eBay "Bigger Badder and Better"
Cliff Ennico - Tax and Legal Answers for your business on eBay
- Lynn Dralle - Product Sourcing and Sales Strategies
Janelle Elms - Making "Best Match" Work for You
Marsha Collier - Why Customer Service Online is the New Marketing
Debbie Levitt - Stores and Listings Designs that Make the Sales
Cindy Shebley - Facebook for Business
C.J. Jacinto - How to Be a Trading Assistant
- Melinda Jackson - Starting a Sellers Meetup Group
- Bryan Goodman - eBay AdCommerce for Your Business
- Tim Chapman - Mr. Customer Service
- The Answer Man - Answering your questions about your business on eBay
- Sponsors include: ShipRush, Doba and PageMage with more to come!