Saturday, January 30, 2010

My New IDs

I know through Christmas I told a little about starting a couple new eBay IDs so I thought I would 'introduce' them to my friends here from OBS. First, I've always be obsessed with Christmas. I love it! If I had my choice, I would start decorating my house the day after Thanksgiving (refuse to overlook Thanksgiving! by starting Christmas earlier!) and leave them up until January 30th. So I've always thought it would be neat to have an eBay store that was all Christmas all year round!

As my main business, Kat's Kloset, has evolved and I've been narrowing down the niche and focusing just on specific products, I needed someplace to liquidate all the 'other' stuff I just couldn't bring myself to give away.

So those are the 2 thought trains that led me to open not one but TWO new eBay IDs. not sure how busy they will stay or if I'll keep them 'forever' but for now it's been fun.

ID #1 is Kat's Kloset Christmas. Klick on the name to visit the items I have for sale there now. I purchased several Hallmark ornaments this year during the 75% off sales after Christmas and I have a couple of Rubbermaid tubs still waiting for me to list that are almost all Christmas so more coming! I also bought small Christmas trees in pink & Purple from Wal-mart's Christmas but sold out of those right away!

ID #2 is Kat's Kloset 2 and is for my 'liquidation' stuff I find left over here or just can't resist at the few thrift shops I still allow myself to visit once in a while. Currently I have lots of Martha Stewart Living magazines in there and a few other things. Just Klick the name to check out those items.

1 comment:

The DSRS of our lives said...

Good job Kat. and I love both new stores.


I like the Christmas store Idea too....ummmm maybe spin off all my christmas ornaments