Friday, October 19, 2012

How Important is Social Media?

We all spend countless hours seeing email, newsletters, blog posts etc about Social Media and do you really know how important it is?

We also know if you sell anywhere or anything you need to use Social Media but how and where to you start?

One way to start is using blogs and that is why a special friend of mine started this blog and she sells at the Depression Glass Warehouse.

Beth is one smart woman and know how important social media is an has encouraged all of us to post and use the blog to help each other with sales.

I have learned a lot from my friend and sell at The Book Corner Cafe on eBay and I also have my own site Book Corner Cafe. Stop by and check out our site for more information.

I am hoping the rest of our group here will pop in and introduce themselves to you and their selling sites. We all encourage and support each other in both our personal and professional lives. We truly are an online family.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally agree! Emotional support from like-minded online business friends? Priceless!

kdmoretti said...

Deb you are so right. Social Media is a very important part of selling online and Beth is not only a very smart lady but a Very funny lady with some of her posts. When I grow up I want to be just like her :>)