Thursday, April 15, 2010

My First Year of Blogging


April 15th marks one year since I started blogging. It's been a challenge. Writing, for me, is not an easy thing to do. But it is a wonderful format to showcase my art and anything that will help get my art out there, is worth doing! And so I blog.

A company by the name of Blog2print is always sending me promos for their service. You've probably seen them too. The thought of having all my blog posts in a book format chronicling my first year of blogging was very appealing. After all, everyone has heard of blogs disappearing or crashing and one can loose all of one's work in a moment. So, with a few simple clicks, I ordered my book from blog2print, last week, and I just received it. I'm so pleased! Although somewhat thin since it only covers the period from April, when I started, through December, 2009 it does include all of my posts and all the corresponding art I blogged about. Since I try to be organized, I'm planning on ordering a 2010 edition, next year...
I even put my picture in the back...and no, I'm not getting paid for plugging them!

Maria Soto Robbins

http://art-by-msr.com

http://artbymsr.blogspot.com

msr107@gmail.com

4 comments:

The DSRS of our lives said...

What a great idea Maria!

Can you please remind us closer to the end of the year? we could get copies of the DSR blog for all the authors. Wouldn't that be fun! You write wonderful blog posts so keep it up! (and the art ain't too shabby either!)

Beth
http://www.antiquedaze.com

mymomsbooks said...

Maria, I never knew about this. I'm so glad you got your book. You can look back over each year and watch your business grow. Your a talented painter keep up the beautiful work.
Suzanne

kdmoretti said...

Another published Author in our Group Outstanding ! Great blog Maria

Maria Soto Robbins said...

Thank you Ladies! Yes, Beth...I'll remind you at the end of the year!