- Check your supplies & inventory. My point here was that you should take 15 minutes to save 15 hours. Christmas shoppers are not as understanding about 'Out Of Stock' conditions so you need to keep that up to date! For shipping supplies, check out USPS eBay boxes and eBay seller Bubblefast
- Keep Your Routine - Christmas season is stressful - don't start any new programs or even diets! during this time.
- Establish Cut-off Dates. Check the USPS site for Holiday Shipping Times and decide how your business wants to handle this. A lot of online shopkeepers ship right up to Christmas eve and their customers love it! But if this won't work for your family - don't worry about it - YOU are an entrepreneur so that YOU can make the business decisions that work for you.
- Communicate with your Customers! Use the wonderful eMail program that comes with your eBay store and let your customers know about your decisions on shipping dates, new inventory or out of stock situations. Keep them informed at this time of the year and they will be grateful for the rest of the year!
- BREATHE - remember, whatever Holiday Season you are celebrating - there is a reason it's special to you. If you please all your customers but your family never sees you this Holiday Season - there is something wrong! Remember to USE things and LOVE people and you'll be fine!
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Surviving Holiday Selling Well!
Recently I was a guest on eBay radio and shared these tips for surviving the Holiday selling season - I hope there is something here to help you!