Saturday, August 2, 2014

A Gaggle of Friends

So the original point of this blog was supposed to be to promote my friends and family who sell on ebay.  And to vent about ebay's stupid management decisions. Well that's a waste of my breathe so I'm back to promoting the friends and family. 

To wit, here are a few of my friends and their items they have listed right now:

Cranberry Frosted Art Glass bowl

Now would that not make a wonderful wedding or anniversary gift?



And my friend Suzanne has these great coffee or hot chocolate mugs..

Corningware Coffee Mugs - Dusty Blue


You better bid on these before I do because I love all things blue.. (and I sure need some pretty mugs..)





Of course, if you're a baker or a grandmom (or a cookie store) THIS is just perfect (ok you can put cupcakes in it too if you want... )

Cupcake Cookie Jar


Don't ask me why they are different sized pictures cause I've got NO clue.

My very good friend Debbie has a lot of hardware in her listings... NO I mean real Hardware - check out these door handles.   Here's the picture
Are they not great??


Then there's a favorite of mine (new favorite..)  This seller has some vintage stuff and says he's adding more.. 




And my friend Kathy has a Build-a-Bear lot for sale here (her store is great!! )

Build a Bear Candy 

 And my friend Angela has these awesome men's silk suspenders (braces)

Men's Burgundy and Cream Button Suspenders / Braces made in England.

And not really last or least are my two friends Trish who is having a 20% off sale on everything in her store..  Birdhouse Books

And Suz who is have a 15 % off sale and offers free shipping.  MyMomsBooks

LAST of all is me - my store is Depressionglasswarehouse Where I have a lot more than Depression Glass. So come on in and browse.  We do combine shipping and we also have a sale running but mine is 25% til tomorrow




4 comments:

Birdhouse Books said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Birdhouse Books said...

Hi Beth! What a fun post. I love seeing glimpses of everything that friends have listed. Thanks for listing my 20% off sale - I appreciate it! It runs all the way until August 10.

Trish

kdmoretti said...

Terrific post as usual Beth ( you are a Pro at blogging ) and Thanks for mentioning my store.. Now I am gonna go check out the stuff in a few of these stores :-)

KDMORE-CRAFTS-AND-MORE.com

mymomsbooks said...

Thanks for adding my mugs, they are very nice, love the color, just doesn't fit my decor at the moment.
I'm watching everyone's and adding them to social networks cause they are so Great!
https://www.mymomsbooks.com