Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Back in the saddle again

Last year when I decided to try it as a full-time writer, I also realized I wasn't going to have much time for eBay or Bonanza. The fact that eBay raised its fees for store owners also may have had something to do with part of my choices.


Last week was suppose to be the day I returned to eBay - at least on a a part-time basis; however, that didn't happen because (as usual) some other stuff got in the way. I'm missing it though. Today while writing about the Highway 78 Yard sale over at my blog, I realized that it's been over a year since I've actually been to a yard sale. I enjoy going to them, even though I have yet to get up at the break of dawn to get to the "good stuff" (before someone else does) at one. I just can't roll out of bed in the middle of the night and have it together enough to be ready to get out and get at it.


Anyway, lots of thinking going on here today as I try to figure out how to organize my schedule enough to not only write, but also sell some items too. I think I either need more hours in the day, an assistant, or both.

No comments: