Sunday, July 5, 2009

And that's the way it goes...


Hello Folks!

Last week I told you I was opening an Auctiva Merchant Store. Well right after that announcement, my computer crashed! I had all my pictures and descriptions I needed to start setting up my store.

At the moment, I'm trying to find any I may have elsewhere; I have several Data sticks, so hopefully...

I am using my daughters laptop, and let me tell you it's quite the experience. I'm not fond of the lap top itself, but I sure do like the fact I can sit on my porch and work (see pic)...it's interesting, and I'm not stuck in the house.

But this lap top is small, and it's hard for me to see some things; her zoom is getting a workout! LOL

Any how, I'm hoping to contact Auctiva tomorrow ( Monday, July 6, 2009). I'm going to explain my dilemma and see if I can get an extension on my 30 day free trial. Wish me luck!

Shell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, laptops are difficult to work with, I hope you get your computer fixed soon!