Saturday, April 18, 2009
Come One, Come All to the eBay Radio Party in Las Vegas, June 24-25, 2009
Attention, eBayers! Bummed out because there's no eBay Live! 2009?
Let us ease your withdrawal pains!
Coming up on June 24-25, 2009, is the eBay Radio Party at the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino in vivid Las Vegas. Why? To celebrate the 6th anniversary of eBay Radio, and to give all of us eBay Radio fans and groupies a chance to get together to meet, greet, network, learn, and grow our eBay businesses!
The festivities will include 2-3 hours each day of live eBay Radio broadcasts with cohosts Jim "Griff" Griffith and Lee Mirabal along with presentations by:
* Marsha Collier - author of eBay For Dummies and coolebaytips.com - "eBay Sales Tips & Strategies"
* Lynn Dralle - The Queen of Auctions - "Sourcing Products At Garage Sales"
* Janelle Elms - Visionaire of the Online Success Institute and the OSI Rock Stars - "How To Set Up
An eBay Store"
* Melinda Jackson - Assistant Organizer of the Dallas eBaybes & eMales - "How To Start An eBay
* Carolyn "CJ" Jacinto - Certified eBay Business Consultant, eBay Education Specialist, eBay Trading Assistant, and Stellar Seller - "Packing & Shipping"
* Debbie Levitt - President of AsWas, eBay Certified Service Provider, eBay Stores Certified Designer, and eBay Education Specialist - "Growing Your eBay Business With Marketing, Strategy, & Software"
* Jason "PayPal Jason" Miner - Community Education Specialist and Host of PayPal Radio
* Cindy Shebley - author of Easy Auction Photography, Certified eBay Business Consultant, and eBay Education Specialist - "Photography for eBay"
* Ian Aronovich - President of GovernmentAuctions.org - "Product Sourcing at Government Auctions"
And eBay Manager of Community Input Garnor Morantes will be there, along with some eBay colleagues, all of whom will be available for a Q&A panel.
We also be playing eBay Scrambulous and Speed eBaying, and there will be prizes for the best eBay outfit(s), longest term eBayer, newest eBayer, and furthest distance traveled. And let's not forget the Griff & Lee Sound-Alike Contest, complete with on-air auditions!
You can sign up for the party at http://www.wsradio.com/vegas. That gets you on the mailing list, and there's a link from there to register at http://www.brainfoodradio.com/vegas. Registration is just $50 from now through April $30, then it goes up to $60 from May 1-31, and it's $70 after May 31. Cancellations will be refundable up until June 1.
The sign-up page at wsradio.com/vegas also has a link for hotel reservations at the Rio — only $69/night for a Deluxe or Premium 2-room suite (depending on whether you want a mountain view or a Strip view) including up to 3 days before and 3 days after the event! Or you can call toll-free for reservations: 888-746-6955, group code SREBAY9.
We've got more than 270 names on the sign-up list with more than 100 people registered so far, and we plan to cap the event at 250. So register today to ensure your space, and get your hotel reservations now so you can take advantage of the cheap group rate.
To find out more, keep listening to eBay Radio (http://www.wsradio.com/ebayradio). You can listen live —Tuesdays from 11am-2pm PDT, Thursdays from 3-5pm PDT — or via the archives 24/7, or tune in as a podcast anytime.
Hope to see you in Vegas...and bring your eBay party spirit!