Friday, November 7, 2008

The NAMES have been changed to protect the innocent......

DW (darling wife) retired on the witching day of Halloween 2008 and now is home and under foot. House-husband, now needs a vacation away from DW. Altho the Sewer pipe isn't needed as of yet, one never knows whether it's needed down the road. All pension paperwork was completed on Thursday the 6th so that is forth coming......

Darling Sister "Wilbur" still hasn't gone to see DD (Darling Dad) in the home for Fire Fighting. DD has been there since May 16th, 2008. By my calculations, that is almost 6 months. Wilbur hasn't called me in two months, but I know she is still kicking, so to speak.

I sent in my "Vona" order last nite so that should be here next week. Sales are down there too, as are the ones on "Baye". (use pig latin - the names have been changed to protect the innocent)>

No comments: