Saturday, September 13, 2014

Fall is Here!

Morning OBS, chilly start here 43 when I let the girls out.
I've decided fall is here.  Time to fall clean and change house decor up a bit to reflect the season.  

 
Fall cooking is in the air too! Yesterday I made roast chicken, stuffing, potatoes, peas and homemade chicky gravy. (love wondra flour) Talk about comfort food.
Yum!
 
So I've decide since no cooking needed today with tons of leftovers...
List, new stuff with auction special on attic id

Clean & decorate as I go to make fall house
Throw in some laundry since hubby said hamper is full, heavens knows we still have many clothes.
 
Nothing to ship today although week has been steady after summer dry spell.
Hopefully all will be in shopping Fall change mood.
 
Here's my Saturday link, thanks to all that play the link game!
 


 

No comments: